Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Homesick

Last nite I watched the game between Real Madrid and As Roma and luckily Real wins..I slept at 5am and woke up at 11pm.Then I went out to buy some lunch and one thing happens to my body..I felt very tired of climbing the stairs..This is never happened.I ignored it but later after lunch I felt cold..oh no may be I got fever..or maybe I'm homesick..So the best thing to cure this disease is going home...As for today I have a role play for Japanese language and I did it with no energy...Fortunately the play went allright with slight mistakes..I settled down all my obligations,the electricity bills(thank to pidos),library books and take note of my carry mark.Alhamdullilah I got 34/40 for Financial Accounting.This is the first time I enjoyed the Financial Accounting subject during the degree stage.I also got my certificate for the ACCA Conference and I called my dad to fetch me up at bus station later tonite.I also seek help from Ar to send me to Pudu.I have to take bus from Pudu because Perak Roadways does'nt have bus to Ipoh at night.I called Srimaju Puduraya for the confirmation of the ticket but nobody answered.Hopefully there'll be a ticket for tonite.