Thursday, September 02, 2004

Dengue

Today Crg class is cancelled because the lecturer went to the funeral of one of accountancy students that suffers from a dengue attack.based on what I heard the student actually refuses to be sent to hospital and later last night they force him to the hospital by calling an ambulance,but a little time later he passed away.Innalillah hi wa inna ilahi rajiun.A word of advised from me,use a mosquito blanket or ubat nyamuk and prevent dengue by destroying their reproduction places such as open reservoir and so on. So I went to the lab to kill the time to wait for Far class at 10am.This evening I will have my Bel presentation done.Hopefully that everything going to be all right.The nervousness is still under control but hope that nothings awful happens.We going to talk about bully..Most of our content is inspired by the Afdlin Shauki Bully..If u haven't see one..go buy your own copy of the vcd..You'll not regret it.Yos also has send a SMS informing that lutfi and kudos will departed to Egypt in the next Saturday.Again maybe I'll don't have the opportunity to send them because I have 2 test on Saturday 11 Sept.If the test happened to end early..Maybe I'll go.Perut pun dah berbunyi ni...pegi makan dulu la...