Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dataran Maybank

On the Monday afternoon while I'm busy preparing the last minute for MAF test 2,someone knock the house's door.Knock...knock..knock...Guess what it was Edree and Epoy came all the way from Ipoh.Actually Epoy mentioned that they wanted to come here because they are going to an interview in Dataran Maybank Bangsar.So they did asked me for a direction to the said place.As they come a about 1pm and I have a test on 2 pm.So i asked them to stay in my place for a few hours.Later that evening Pokli and Amir came to my place.After the test,we headed toward the Dataran Maybank Bangsar,Hopefully they will not lost when finding the place the next day.As Epoy is searching for a NIKE t-shirt so we went to ,the Mid Valley ,unfortunately it was not there.We stopped at Section 2 to have a dinner and I spend the night watching Alias and preparing for the next day test.For this week I have a back2back test until Thursday.Hopefully I will perform in those friggin' test.Right now I am thinking when I am going home.This is because, it is becoming my tradition to go home before taking the Final Exam.Mostly to get the modjo...It seems like I don't have the time for it in this semester.Until next time....wish me luck on all those test..