Monday, September 06, 2004

The Unfound Shoes

Last saturday me and other 2 buddies went to a lot of places to search for my shoes but unfortunately it is unfound,maybe I'm just to fussy when selecting shoes.However later that night, I accidentally have dinner in a seafood restaurant and as the consequences is ,I end up having tomyam campur for RM 7.50.Damn pricey..Maybe that is the last time I go to that reastaurant.However the roasted chicken there is delicious though.Later that evening my mom has called me saying that my sister is in Kl claiming for her faulty laptop charger.She did asked me to accompany her the next day to claim for the warranty..however my sister refuses so when I did called her..maybe she want to enjoyed a lot more in Kl the next day.On Sunday I didn't do anything besides go pay the house rent and do some shopping in Giant.I stopped by the usual eating place at Kolej Cemara but sadly the Famous Mama Roses Stall is no longer there.I've been wondering whether she lose the tender or something else.Zach also has been to our house for the weekend because he went to honeymoon at port dickson with his girlfriend.What a loyal boyfriend he is, riding motorbikes all the way from Uitm Arau to spend some time with his girlfriend.I wish them had a good time a happily ever after.Today I have a quiz for CRG,didn't do well for it since I start studying only at 11pm the night before.Hope that the lecturer will be lenient when marking those paper.