Friday, September 24, 2004

No Pain No Gain

After all the pain for two weeks finally all my obligations are due paid and I'm completely free for this week,just yesterday I had finished my public speaking and I did alright.For AIS class today the lecturer leave us early since it is the last class and I got only 28.65 over 40 for the carry mark..this subject is not my targeted though because it is all theory.On the public speaking classes yesterday,I enjoyed it very much because some of our classmates did very good and informative speaking...To mention one there is one of my classmates did a story on a tragedy during her brother wedding..One of my buddy also did a story on Sisha..no wonder because he has a business of sisha in his hometown..Other than that I feels that this public speaking thing strenghen the bond of relationship between the classmates..This is because all this group of friend consistently supporting you whether you did good or bad..And after one by one presentation that I've made this semester I think I can now control the nervousness of speaking in public..After the speaking we had dinner at Seksyen 24, our former residence.there is nothing much change at that place besides the Medan Selera Delima is just renovating their place.Later that night I spend some time In seksyen 16 because there are other assignment need to be done.For this weekend I planned to spend some time shopping or ronda2 in KL..Since one of my buddy agrees to lend my motorcycle for the next 6 month..So I don't have to bring it back to Ipoh..Final Exam is just around the corner and I better go study to boost my Cgpa.