Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sayonara Kudos

Last Saturday me and the other 4 buddies have the chance to go to KLIA to send Kudos who will further studies in Egypt.Supposedly there are 3 of them including Lutfi and Ajis but unfortunately Ajis left when we arrived and Lutfi have checked in.So we just met with Kudos.We went there by car courtesy of Israr.Coincidentally POkli also here with us.After Kudos left Malaysia. we went to Hentian Nilai and have dinner there.Later that night nothing much happens besides watching 2 great movies namely Mat Khusairi and The Velvet Boys and Water World played by Kevin Costner.The next daY I had ikan bakar at Seksyen 2 with POkli and the rest of the day, I spent by having some good sleep.In the evening the rain pour heavily.Woke up at 6pm and have an early dinner with Ar at HAkims's place.When the night comes I ended up cannot sleep and I went to take fresh air by riding the motorcycle around Shah Alam at 4am lonely.Then bought some beverages at 7 eleven and I noticed that the price for cigarettes has risen up as the consequences of the announcement in the latest Budget2005 of the rise in the tax of cigarettes.Now the 20'dunhill would cost around RM6.50.Luckily I'm not smoking otherwise I would running out of money.At 5 am I went home and watched Bruce Almighty and after Subuh I slept until 1 am.