Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Japanese Test

I've just finished my Interview test for Japanese language and I did it horribly..Lot's of mistake and misunderstanding of the question..Maybe it's just becoming more hard as this is the last level of Japanese in Uitm..Hopefully she will not deduct a lot of marks for the the mistakes or else I lose the opportunity for the only Targeted A for the final exams..Tomorrow is my individual presentation on Cloning..I didn't even practise yet..Although I've done a lot of presentation when studying from the diploma level to the degree level I still cannot control the nervousness of giving the public speech..Some people are born with the abilities of public speaking..maybe I'm not that person but one thing I know that we all are born with the given advantages and weaknesses..It depends on the person itself on how they view the given capacity and inabilities..