Friday, October 01, 2004

Welcome Home

Finally after a 2 hour friggin' cold journey I'm home and it always feels good to be home.My cousins and his family also stays at my home for a few days.His wife is going to KL for an interview.The first day home nothing much happen since I have to supervise my cousins's daughters.They are very naughty and hyperactive,not like other normal kids..they draw on the floor,switching on all the electrical appliances,tangling up the fan switching rope,cutting the sofas and not to mention the damaged that they made to the computer by swtiching on and off the computer constantly..My mom really got a headache with these kids..It's good that they will leave to Kedah tonite.I met Epoy and Ed in the evening,having drinks at Salam.Ed currently working as a cashier at Jusco and Epoy is doing nothing for now.Got a few dvd's from Epoy including Ken Park,Kids,Perfect Score and Better Luck Tomorrow.It seems like most of them is not suitable to watch during the exam time,but I'll think about it later.Epoy's collection of dvd must become bigger and bigger since he's constantly buying whenever he pay visit to Penang.At Penang we can get a piece at only Rm 6.Nothing much to rant and I'll stop here,Gonna go finish all the movies I borrowed.