Thursday, October 14, 2004

Back to Home Again

I cannot sleep tonite,.most probably because I slept for about 3 hours in the evening.Right now I'm in Ipoh because there is a week gap before my final paper.I took the bus from Shah Alam on Monday nite,the nite that the landslide in Gua Tempurung happenned.Luckily my bus late two hours from the event.This time I tried the Triton bus since Roadways does not have a nite bus and I am quite satisfied with the service if I compared it to the Roadways.The ticket is only Rm11.30 and it offers a VIP 3 seater.In addition the bus also takes the best route which means they doesn't have to enter pj and kelana jaya before headed to Plus North-South Highway instead they enter the highway directly from shah Alam.The bus also has a LCD screen instead of a normal colour tv.Maybe next time I'll ride this bus again.

In other updates nothing much happens besides I went to Kuala Kangsar with Epoy ad Ed sine they want to take the application form for a job vacancy in Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Kangsar.The place is so crowded with people,and one things come to my mind..There is a scarce in the job opportunity today.Even for a local authority like MPKK,there are a lot of fresh graduates who still unemployed although they have grads a long time ago.Hopefully the JPA will reserve a place for me after graduating or else I have to face the same condition like many others.After taking the form we had a late lunch in Sg.Perak Valley in Kuala.

when back to home I ate lunch for the second time and have some time relaxing in the bed and when I woke up it is 8.15pm.Oh no..I skipped Asar and Maghrib.Later that nite Epoy called me asking to hang out.He said that Mirul and Chip is with him.So this is the first time in 4 years I met Chip,and of course I heard a lot from friends that chip is smaller now,not like the old Chip.Indeed chip is smaller now and I nearly didn't recognize him because his face also has changed.He's become even smaller than Epoy.I'm wondering what diet technique that he used to became this small.We headed towards Jusco to meet Ed and we hanged out at Salam's place.We updated each other and hang out for about 3 to 4 hours.

chip and Mirul are from the UUM and earlier that day they have gone to Cip's place in Parit and Utp to visit Pyob.Mirul just bought 2 new cars and it is Kancil.He's running a business of car rental in the UUM.I'll think that he has a bright future to become a successful businessman in the near future,with a talent of public relation and business ideas maybe one day Mirul is one of the top successful businessman in Malaysia..who knows..

For final exam, I've already finished 5 papers and I don't know whether I can score for this semester.Supposedly my final should have finished by now but the students have signed a petiton to move the date to a later period.This is because we had a 4 tough subject in 2 days.For this final exam also the worst things happened when I didn't bring the calculator for the Financial Accounting paper.I realised is when the invigilator reads the exam instructions and when she mentioned the calculator parts.Luckily the invigilator is my former lecture that is Pn. YNurli and she did bring a calculator.May ALLAH bless her..So I managed to finish the paper although the emotion at that time was very unstable.Furthermore it takes time to suit to the new calculator.Hopefully I didn't make any calculating error or else it gonna be a lot of marks deducted.