Saturday, October 16, 2004

Welcome Ramadhan

It's 6 in the morning and I just had my sahur just now..later today I'll back to Shah Alam to finish the last paper on Monday.Most of my activities during this short break is just relaxing at home.

On Thursday I have to walk for about 3 km when the tires of the bikes punctured when I fetched my sister,it's been a while since last I had the experience.This is because I have changed to tubeless tyre back in year 2002.Ever since that I had no more punctured tires.Maybe I'll have to encourage my dad to change the tyres to tubeless,It saves a lot of cost.Imagine that in one month u have one punctured,so for one semester it cost about rm40 for replacing tubes only.For that amount of money u can already get a good tyres for going tubeless but in condition that u have already using sport rims.

I've also managed to finished the movie Big Fish and the conclusion is, this movie is great,one of must-see movies.Although I'm no big fan of fantasy movies but this movie succesfully forced me to watch it till the ending.The way the director's Tim Burton tells the story keeps me guessing the other end and very intriguing.

Epoy called me saying that he got a place in University Utara Malaysia and it is Bachelor in Sains Pemutusan,never heard of that before so I don't know what is it,but I encouraged him to go for it and later change the course if it is not fit right in.This is because it is hard to enter the university right now with now they currently open the quotas for non-bumiputera to Uitm which means that the Bumis student have to work their ass extra harder in order to get into University.

In other updates my sister whose taking Spm this year have to go to the PLKN programme the first intake.So,I'm happy for it as it gives you great benefit,if you asked me whether i will go to PLKN programme,definitely yes.So after the final paper of spm,he has only three days before off to the programme.

When back to Shah Alam I'm planning to stay for a few more days after the paper if I happened to do the practical training in Ipoh.Maybe I'll spend some time round-round Kl and bought some stuff that cannnot be found at other places.I also think of buying some clothes and shoes for the practical program later.