Saturday, October 02, 2004

Kodak Time

One weird thing happened today...I just bought a kodak..hahaha..you heard me. I have never bought a Kodak in my entire life. I mean for myself. How weird or freak I am....I'm not the kind of person who like taking pictures and photos. If I happened to be in the photo. it must be the family's camera or a friend's camera.During the boarding school era,all the photos I have.. I bought it from a friend. If not Ar's,it must be Yos' or Epoy's..Actually I didn't like to use the conventional camera because it involves very tedious work and a lot of money. first u have to buy a Kodak, then have to cuci the gambar, have to go to the photo shop over and over again. With the invention of digital camera the photo session became easier. But unfortunately our family's digicam is lost made by my sister.

Actually the Kodak thing here is not pre-planned. It started when I go to the photo shop to cuci gambar of the family. All of sudden the salesman there happened to be very nice. They also have the promotion rate for Kodak sold there that is 2 rolls of 200' 36 exposures films for Rm15.I kinda skeptical at first when he offers me..but I think it gotta be damn cheap. I don't know whether it is a normal price though. Because I've never bought a Kodak before. So without further due I spend a rm15 for the Kodak. So when I'm back to Shah Alam this evening it's gonna be a photo session for me and my buddies..Maybe I'll go some place nice around Kl taking pictures. Furthermore I'll be leaving shah Alam and klang Valley soon for 6 month..

In other news, Ive enjoyed spending time together with the family in Ipoh..I went to Seri Iskandar yesterday to send my sister some money. The atm there is broken again. In the near future all the Uitm student may face the difficulties to draw money because recently the Ptptn had announced that they change their bank agent from Affin to Bank Islam.Luckily all the Jpa's student is not involved.At 3pm I'll be leaving house to Shah Alam and tomorrow is a BEL paper and I didn't take a look at the subject until now.I've just printed the past year exam question from the internet..(Thanks Ar, for doing me a favour)or else I'm gonna shock when I saw the paper tomorrow..I think it's gonna be only one question in the paper but they have two sections in the paper.This is the consequences of ponteng the last class of the subject.

I didnt managed to finish all the DVDs that I borrowed from Epoy.I only managed to finish KIDS and Ken Park. Kids tell a story of a bunch of young kids in New York City growing up process with the presence of drugs, sex and booze. While Ken Park tells a story of a neighborhood problems just like the American Beauty but with more explicit scenes. I am thinking og bringing all the unfinished dvd's to Shah Alam but I am afraid I might losing it. It is because up to date I've lost about 3 titles..all gone without a trace. Furthermore it is not my DVDs. If it is lost I have to buy a new one for the owner. But to entertain the housemates I've decided to bring 3 titles, one is mine and the other two is Epoy's. Hopefully it is not lost. I might stop here, for all my friends taking final exam now. I wish all of you all the best and don't forget to wish me luck also..