Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Goodbye Shah Alam

Today might be the last timein this year that I use the lab at Menara Saas becausethe semester is over and just now I have confirmed with Tuan Haji that there are some places that still available for practical training at Ipoh.So I didn't have to bother to search for the places.Besides I am planning to go to Mines after this to buy some DVD's and one of my buddies in Ipoh also send orders.Actually I have stayed longer- than -usual in Shah Alam bacause I've just back from Ipoh to take the last paper.Again I did horribly because the calculator tricks me,actually no it was my mistakes..careless mistakes.Hopefully the lecturer will be lenient when marking this paper..As a conclusion..for this semester I didn't do well in the final paper but I did quite good in the continuos assessment not like any previous semester..maybe the good carry marks made me overconfident..last nite also I went to the UKM at Bangi to visit some of my friends there..There are Yos,Padli,Hajar.Ain and Dilla.We break fast at the nearest restaurant and perform tarawih at masjid UKM..Later we hanged out at Yos' place and spend some time to go through the collection of Yos' albums.It is quite a collection..It was a good feelin' flippin' over the albums and saw how we grew up,the friends,the places,schools,university and family..My plan to have the Kodak moments is cancelled since most of the time I forgot to bring the camera..so it seems like the film will be used for the upcoming Aidilfitri..