Monday, May 31, 2004

WELCOME HOME

aFTER 3 hours journey on bus,finally I arrived at Ipoh,the journey was fine since i slept most of the time.The person sat besides me happened to be the colleague to Mad at SBB Mutual in HArtamas.We chat a little bit and I cut the conversation by turning on my walkman,I simply don't have the mood to chat since I am very sleepy.This holiday I will be relieved a little since It's a school holiday,so I don't have to be the part time driver for my sister.I am planning to finish the TAKEN DVD BOXSET and other movies that I borrow from my buddies.


TOTALLY BROKE

I am totally broke this month.I even did use my contigency funds to buy the ticket home.For now In my wallet I only have coins.One of the reason is the expenditure in genting for about rm100,TaKEN DVD bOXSET rm40 and lots of fast food and movies.For this coming holiday maybe I'll just saty home and watching movies.


PRESCOTT READY

About a week ago,a friend of mine has just bought a new pc.I actually did accompanied him to buy the pc.It was pentium 4 2.4A 1MB L2,MSI board,integrated lan, graphic and sound,17" monitor,dvd cdrw combo and 256ddr.The price was rm 1700 including the cable for lan network.One thing that becoming my concern is the shops in low yat plaza starts not to install OS for their customer.They said that the MICROSOFT always come pay a visit to lowyat to check whether they use pirated software.I am not very sure about that or the apek just lazy to installl the oS for us.HOwever the installation of the OS was very hard because the cd stcratched badly.IT took about 6 hours with multiple swap of the cds and the process failed.Luckily we found we good cd and the rest of the process took only 45 minutes.


Ebaum's world

LAst tuesday I had a great a time watching clips at the EBaums world courtesy of my buddies,If you have never reached ebaums world, u should do it by now.No wonder ebaums had a warning before entering his site,The joke or video there is not just average joke,You can laugh until your stomach ache.If you happened to go there try "fart within the matrix" and "matrix pingpong" in the video section.