Thursday, May 06, 2004

TAKEN

Just now I have bought TAKEN drama series from a shop in section 24 Shah Alam for RM40.It is quite cheap since some apek sold it for about rm60 at sg wang.I don't know why i bought this dvd, maybe because it is cheap.My pocket also broke this month because of this dvd.i think I have to eat rice with egg for the whole month.At least I have something to do in the upcoming semester break.Another title has caught up my eye that is Blilly Bathgate,I'm gonna read Ebert review on it first.

CINEMA,CINEMA,CINEMA

Recently i have been visiting cinema quite frequent.From hellboy to starsky to twisted and yesterday secret window.No wonder i'm broke this month.Out of 4 movies i am only satisfied with hellboy.The other 3 movies i give it average.Secret window is just like Fight club,maybe a person who never watch fight club will impressed with the movie.Tomorrow maybe I'll go watch Van Helsing since Awe agreed to pay for my ticket.