Sunday, May 02, 2004

Last nite I went bed so late and this morning I have to wake up so early and my eye still sore is because I had to settle all the assignments for the business ethics.Black had SMS me and tell that the class will be on Monday. shoot...BY the way in my hand now there are the vcds titled battle royale 1&2( my friend said that this film is very violence...hmmm) and cinta klcc(I don know why I borrow this one) and all this are courtesy of misya.he just got back from arau yesterday.on the other hand there is DVD of torque and the eye.This is courtesy of epoy.He also just got back from penang yesterday.We went out jusco yesterday and eat kfc then lepaking at misya's house since his parents not home.I did realize that his sisters got a lot of Japanese and Korean drama.But no tite that caught my eye since I'm no big fan of drama series either it is Japanese,Korean or English..However recently I do enjoy Korean drama that they aired on the 8tv title my attic cat,I like the heroin character who looks so innocent just like cha yang soon in the suscecesful story of a bright girl.This morning I just finished print my assignment and just bought Newman magazine April issue.Serena C. the hitz.fm dj is on the cover.Regarding all those vcds that I borrowed I didn't even watch one of them,maybe next time since since I'm going back to shah alam tomorrow.until next time.....chiow..