Monday, May 10, 2004

Right now I'm in lab of Uitm seksyen 17 trying to utilise the facilities that I paid for it every semester.I'm trying to configure my timetable for the next semester.Besides that I have just finished Business Ethics and I didin/t even learn something today.I played a lot in the class today...you know drawing...dreaming...chatting and so on.This wednesday there is no class and I think of going to Sg Wang since mike asked for it,but I think better go to Genting because this is the only opportunity that I had.I f we go on weekend, there will be a lot of people and we have to queue up long before we can play the games.However I have a lot of homework to settle.We also have planned to rent a house for the nest semester.Mike has agreed to bring tv and vcd player.Our target is in section 7 since we going to study at seksyen 1 nest semester.It will be a whole new experience for us.People crowded,strict pak guards,beautiful and sexy women and many more.