Saturday, May 22, 2004

Friday night outing

After some time staying in colege I decided to follow pokli go have some Friday night outing.Since he's coming so far way from serdang I am hesitate to refuse him.We then go to Petaling street to find some audio cd and Pokli bought brand new Nelly Furtado Folklore.The price has increased to rm 10. The Last time that I went to p.street is about 3 weeks ago and the price is still rm5.Surprisingly I met Daphne Iking(the explorace chic) there with her boyfriend buying stuff.From p.s we go to UKM to meet my budy there YOs a.k.a Ustad Ralf.He's currently working as volunteer for PLKN programme.PAid volunteeer.Then I managed to fulfill my hunger for Kajang satay although Its just 10 pieces.I slept at pokli's house,burn some mp3's.The next morning we go to mines and the cd's there is very cheap-cheap.pc cd for rm3 and ps2 dvd for rm 3 oso.unfortunately the dvd movie is rm12.we solat jumaat in masjid wilayah then go to one utama which is freakin' huge with the new developement.The tenant there also very interesting compared to berjaya times square.At one utama i saw yuen the 3r host and elaine daly.What a surprise.............