Saturday, May 22, 2004

finally..................genting highland

After months of plan finallly I have been to the Genting Highland.It was last tuesday May 11th, me and other 3 buddies have go there by car.The last time I've been to genting is in standard five I think.Now genting have been through tremendous improvement and the weather is still friggin' chilly.I didnt expect that genting are still chilll as during those old days.One more thing is This is my first ride on the roller coaster and it is packed with adrenaline-rush.I felt like falling from the seat.Besides we play a lot of other train includes the mini roller coaster,mine train and dragon train.I want to try on the solero shot but the other 3 buddies are reluctant and at last I did not have the opportunity to.Maybe next time cause my budddies in Ipoh are planning to go there by end of May.The total expenditures is about rm60-70 including food since we go on individual instead of package.Unfortunately the motion master is closed however we have the chance to Snow World for 40 minutes.It was friggin' cold there(-5 celcius) and now I realized that winter is not that interesting.Areza also brought his videocam and we did some shooting up there.I have to learn how to edit the video yet but for now I didnt have the connector to transfer it to the computer.here are some of the pics taken there.Ignore the date(some technical error)


"the pic that inspires the banner"


"at the outdoor park. Me, areza and awe"


"taken from the cable caR"


"inside first world plaza.Me and mike"


"oso taken from the cable car"