Monday, May 03, 2004

a lot of things happen recently when i was home for about a week..bad,good, not so good and many more but right now i don't feel so good because i'm about to leave home next morning and it's about 6 hours from the moment i was typing this.this evening i was watching starsky and hutch with misya epoy and amzary.At the jusco i meet my long lost buddy Faizulniza..if i'm not mistaken his name..The last time i did see him is during the primary school era..coincidentally he is also studying in UItm shah alam in Information studies..I don't have much time to talk to him..Regarding the starsky movie...actually it was quite a decent movie with a good joke.I don't enjoy it very much as I did enjoy the school of rock but misya is quite enjoying it though..he laughs a lot at the cinema.I also did enjoy watching the O.C and niptuck just now.For the first time I did feel that those two series are very meaningful with the stories getting much more exciting.No wonder the O.C is called the hottest drama on earth in the 8tv ads.Despite that niptuck did much focus on the larger issue....honesty,pride,dignity u know that sorts of thing..enough of the rants..I have much more things to do after this..packing my clothes,take-off the cdrw,burning some stuff for the boring life in the college.On the Friday night I did watch the flava on the 8tv and guess what Marion is the new host..I think I gonna be the fans for the Flava show for the next few month although i do not enjoy r&b and hip-hop.On the Friendster I did disconer many of my long lost buddy..syamim and nan.I used to tuition with syamim's mom when I was sitting for the pmr examination and the subject is Arabic.his mother is a ustazah in the secondary school i think.i think i'm gonna sign off for now and maybe we'll see in the next few days in Shah Alam...my new blog title,< Eyes Wide OPen>