Friday, April 30, 2004

The first day at home is not went too good since I have no transport to commute.All I do is working on shit loads of assignment.Besides,my sister went to kampung to visit my grandma..so I am all alone.I am planning to visit Ady and Zac at kamdar and asked them for movies maybe.When I was home then,all my fellow come to my place at shah Alam without notifying..then all they get is hampa..Last nite Mad called me said he is at Cemara eating and wanted to see me.This afternoon Pokli called me said that he is at Giant Sek.18 wanted to see me..Ajis also go to Shah Alam all the way from Ipoh to settle his thing with JPN with regard to his application to Egypt.


TUESDAY APRIL 27


I went home at Ipoh today since my father working at Shah Alam and he asked me whether I want to go back.Since I have nothing to do at the college besides loads of assignment,it is better for me to go home to get some entertainment,relaxation and good food.The journey was 3 hours because it is a lorry,normally it is about 2 hours.On the highway I did saw a grusome accident,I think it is a bus,lorry and car at the Behrang area.