Monday, April 05, 2004

pissed me off

somethin really pissed me off today...Its my sister,she had me waitin for about half an hour in her school..Its impossible she can't see me.. I waited in the usual place..Then I teach her a lesson..I'll just go back and waited she called back..And then 30 minutes I'll picked(hahahahah....What an evil brother I am)hopefully she just learn her lesson today...Don make me wait for so long..Enough of that matter..

syukor
last nite I just had a long nice conversation with syukor..He is my only friend that fly overseas..I mean from my secondary school..Actually there is another on ethat is paklah but is just nearby Padang Indonesia.I did asked him much about his condition there.Currently he is on two weeks break..He lived in the Reutligen city in Germany..Actually they are quite mewah there.He get allowances from JPA that is 1000 euro permonth.If it is converted to Rm that was about RM 5000.No wonder recently he just bought a brand new laptop.They also get a free broadband connection 24 hours a day,but there is a firewall.KAZAA is not allowed.Then we talked about our friends here in Malaysia and I did learn a little bit of Germany language since I did listen to some of rock band from Germany if I have rezki I'll go there becos i just have posted my entries to the F1 contest.The grand prize is trip to f1 in germany and rm10000 cash.