Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Its 11.30pm.just now watching the final episode part one of explorace..The team that made to the final are sanjeev,maria and fareez.Next episode will be the final episode that is in Malaysia.During the day Black did called me to confirm that the intersession will be start this coming Monday.So it is two days from now since I will go back to Shah Alam on Saturday.Mike also did called to inform about the handphone price in Singapore.He said that the price are actually just as same as Malaysia price..However since I am canceling the plan to buy a new handset..So it won't matter father just sent home a ikan siakap weighed about 4kg to home courtesy of his member that went to pancing.he did asked me to "siang" the fish but didn't know how,so I just kept the fish in the freezer and waited for him to "siang" the ikan besok since he is working 24 hours today.Maybe the freshness of the ikan will be gone tomorrow....Enough of that I am gonna go watch latte@8 now..