Thursday, April 15, 2004

THURSDAY 15 APRIL

The results are out

Finally the results are out and i got quite good since there's a little improvemnet.My pointer is 3.3(last sem 3.15) and the cgpa up to 3.23.Alhamdullilah.Some of my fellows did qite good.Awe(3.45) Nizar(3.47) Fred(3.90) Ariza (3.23) Medi (3.52) Black (3.65) zahir (3.62) Ady (3.45) and the list goes on.I'm getting (A )for Japanese only.For MAF+HRM+LAW( B+),(ECO A-),TAX (B),FAR (B-)


Business Ethics

This is the subject that i taken during his intersession.It is quite interesting that we learned about people behaviour in the business world.Somethin' like what is right and what is wrong.The lecture is Puan sharifah khadijah(nice lecturer :)...).The bad thing is all the group taking this couse is merged,so that I have about 40 to 50 people during the lecture and about 20 during the tutorial.This course takes a lot of presentation and just yesterday my group had to mock up a case.Thank God it went smoothly and it features Mike as the lead actor.Next week I will have a two week break from the intersession since the lecturer has some dealing to do outstation I think.I was thinking of Cuti-Cuti Malaysia maybe.........



MONDAY 12 APRIL

Cemara Revisited

For the intersession i have to stay at the hostel that I used to stayed during those old days because We have decide not to rent a house anymore.The fees is quite high that is rm150 for about 50 days.Anyway Cemara had gone under great improvement now.They have Astro,snooker table,New surau and many more.Hopefully i will be able to utilise all the facilities given since I'm paying for it.I stayed in a room with Awe,Medi and Ayim.Right now I don't feel that bored because my daily schedule is quite packed.Class end at 2pm,then a quick nap,homework,some tvs and then sleeps.



SATURDAY 10 APRIL

KL here I come

After 3 hours of journey I arrived at Hentian Puduraya at 11pm.Then I asked Ar to pickedd me up.Then we're up to bangsar for the late supper.The next day I fixed up my bike since it can't be started because the petrol is overflowed.Then we go to Mid Valley and watch Walking Tall that features The Rock.The movie is quite good in action but the film is too short,It's about 1 hour and 10 minutes.I'm not getting enough of it.At night I went back to Shah Alam and stayed and section 17.Then Black asked me to go to Uptown with Zahir.I just followed him since nobody home.Bought some magaine to kil the boredom in the college