Monday, December 26, 2005

Tea Tarik and Spareparts

Early in the morning we had breakfast of nasi lemak and roti canai at my cousins house.As I had the sip of the tea tarik then I realised somethin' special bout the tea.It was no ordinary tea.Then I drink a bit more and then I certainly feel that this tea was not made by my cousin,It was the mamak's tea.Haha.. turns out to be true..they even bought the tea..Actually it is no a big deal but As for my family it was normal to buy food outside but for tea tarik..Hmm..Not in a million years...
After the breakfast,mom,dikda and kakdik went to Jalan TAR shopping while me and dad circling around KL to find various spareparts for the classic bikes and Volkswagen.We went to Sentul to buy the tyre for the bikes.Turns out they were really cheap here as according to my dad if it were in Ipoh the tyre would cost Rm200 for 1 while we got it for only RM 140 at Sentul.Then we headed to Jalan Ipoh to search fOr the Volkswagen parts then.Of course my dad had along conversation with the guy at the shop because obviously they share the same interest..Somehow I got enlightened by the major parts of the volkwagen car during the chat.