Friday, December 30, 2005

Muck

I rarely watched the Homegrown show at 8tv,the show where they feature a local band,some tips with the instrument and live recording.then one night without any attention I turn on the 8tv and the shows just about to start.So I watched them.The band that featured on that day was Muck.Honestly I did heard of the band and I know that the band was from Ipoh but I never heard of their songs before.Ok then,to my surprise when the band were introduced I saw some familiar faces in the band.I'm certain that the bassist is an old time school friend of mine.All of sudden I'm getting excited and follow the show till the end.I'm not havin a problem recognizing the face because I actually just met him sometime during the Raya time..Read the Ol' Sri Kinta Boys entry.
Form the last meeting he never mentioned bout playing in a band or somethin,but he did mentioned that his life was on the road.I don't know if they were jokin' but they said that he got no home as in homeless..Nah I don't know..But certainly I am proud that one of my friend make it to the local scene...
p/s while writing this entry the writer was listening to Muck songs's titled Orange School...for more info visit..www.trademuck.tk