Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The countdown starts today

Officially I report to the JPA today of my finished studies.Early in the morning me and other buddies headed to Uitm to print the temporary transcript.Initially it not went to well as the staff at the office whose in charge of those transcript thingy was not available.Then we have to face the not so kind staff at other office to print the transcript.Somehow during the process we had to rush to Bendahari to pay for the transcript and went back to get it.The system also hang but luckily we managed to get it done.Since it is early we zoomed to Putrajaya with the help of Areza.Finding the place was not tough since I just went to putrajaya last Sunday.We had luch at Alamanda and straight after that to JPA building.The procedure was quite simple.We need to fill another 2 copies and then he validated that we have report.The very next thing I had to do is fill in the SPA 8 form.