Monday, December 05, 2005

Selamat Tinggal Shah Alam

Its been a week that I'm home.As usual I utilised this first week to recover back the sleep that I lost during the final exam period.So basically I woke up late everyday except of weekends cause of my mom will force me to wake up early.I left Shah Alam for good on monday evening n arrived at 9.30pm home.As soon as I arrived Misya came to my house to copy all the stuff that I brought back.Somewhere during the week I managed to go play pingpong twice but this time we got a new port that is more convenience.It is more cheaper and closer to home.It is Rm5 for 2 hours session.Furthermore we booked one table but we can use up to 3 tables cause the place is rarely full with people.We also managed to go to mandi sungai but the luck was not on our side cause as we arrived the rains pour heavily.Somehow we mandi a little bit during the rains to compliment the effort that we make to go mandi sungai.