Wednesday, June 09, 2004

There is a cup of hot MILO on my table and the clock shows it is 17 minutes past midnight.Since my TMNET balance is getting lower maybe RM 1 or 2 so this is maybe the last post for this semester break(THE BROKEN SEMESTER BREAK EVER....I don't have even RM 1 in my wallet..)


A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD


I was just back from hanging out with my friends around town.We updated each other since it's ben been a while since the last we hang out together.The venue is at the nearest funfair.The name is Euro Theme Park if I"m not mistaken.They come to my home at 6pm and I was sleeping at that time.Then we moved to Epoy's house and I'd borrow some new dvd including GRIND(ADAM BRODY is on it... the guy named Seth in the O.C),BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM(KEIRA KNIGGTLEY rocks..),YOU GOT SERVED and EUROTRIP.THen we go to the funfair.The entrance is RM 2 and the costs for other rides is on per ride basis.The thrill ride was quite amazing.They have TOp gun(similar to the one at berjaya times square....the one that like sampan),vortex(the thrillest one),chalengger(the one with spinning seat and move like sampan also) and a lot more.Me and my friends get the chance to try the TOp gun.....Since we don't have much money...The ride was fine and it is damn scary...I felt like falling from the seat...The blood goes to the every capillary in my body..During the ride there is no feeling of dizziness but after the ride I felt like puking and very dizzy..maybe I was unprepared for the ride because it was kind of sudden when we get to the funfair..


CAMERON HIGHLAND


LAst Saturday Abang G and his family came to my house and we went to CAmeron HIghland.It was idea of my mom since it's been a while since we've got to CAmeron HIghland.I think the last time I"ve been there is during the primary school era.The journet was fine..we tried the new road that have been opened.It takes only one hour to get there.The road crossing the Banjaran Titiwngsa and on the way they have oneplace to stop which is happened to be the highest place.We can see the whole view of the BAnjaran Titiwangsa from there.It was so beautiful and amazing.Although the whether is not chilly as Genting HIghland but the scenery was baeutiful than Genting.When we arrived at the junction to Cameron Highland...the traffic starts jammed.It become even worse....and we stucked in Kg tringkap for one hour..There is about 6km from Tanah Rata and my dad decided to turn back..then my stop to the nearest spot and eat whatever the bekal we have brought...We've got back at 5pm and I'm driving back home.The journey was quite challenging since it's downhill and the road is bengkang bengkok.Furthermore it was raining back then..