Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Just Another Typical Day


This laptop is getting slower day by day..I don't know why but it must be some spyware that running discreetly in the harddisk..It's been a week since I'm home and T didn't even go out to town..First my grandma is in the house so it is not nice not to accompany her during her time here..then my sister has tuition class during the holiday so I have to send her for school and the main reason that I'm not going out is I don't have any money..what I have in wallet is the everyday balance of rm1 or 2 of lunch and breakfast money..What can I do everyday except watching Taken by Steven Spielberg..Until now I have finished 3 episodes of them and it is too early to make the conclusion or review of the drama series but what can I can conclude in one word is AWESOME..looks like my sister calling me for lunch..jot down later ok....

Where am I just now...Hmmm..for I lunch today I have daging kicap,gulai tempoyak,cabbage and gulai keladi..I dont eat too much since none of them is my favourite..Tomorrow my grandma will be returning to the village..she may asked me to stay with her for a few days...Me as usual will not say no..Howezer Zahir called me last nite said that he is is village..So i might go catch him later if I happened to be stayed in kampung tomorrow..Ar also in Kuala watched his granpa whose just out from the hospital..He just got the offer to pursue Degree in Mathemtics in Uitm S.alam.I was hoping that his friends that got a house in Padang Jawa can rent the house to us.For now we didnt find any house to rent.Hopefully by the end of the first week we can get a good house to rent..Since we will be studying in Sect.1 for the next semester,so our choice will be mostly in Sect 7.My dad had asked whether I want him to send my for the registration 2 weeks coming soon.I said he don't have to since I don't have much things to bring.I just downsize last March..All my asset such as almari and pillow sudah dibuang.Oh no! my vocabulary getting worse..I should stop now and go perform solat zohor...