Thursday, June 10, 2004

BRITISH BIKE REVISITED


Recently I had the opportunity to try on my dad's precious classic bike.It is Norton 500cc and its British.It was the motorcycle that they used back then during the World War.This bike has its sentimental values towards my dad.He's been collecting them since the "bujang" era.He used to have a lot but many of them were sold.During those era these motorbikes do not have great value, he told me that he got this bike for only rm 200.There is other bikes that he got even for only Rm50.Although the bike is old,but the performaance is unquestionable.You can even move with gear 2 on it.But the transmission pedal is a little bit different.The brake pedal is on the left panel vice versa with the transmission pedal.I need some time to be familiar with the difference.Unfortunately I cannot ride it on public road since I only possess B2 license.Perhaps some time I'll go upgrade my license to B full.Here are some of the pics of the bike.