Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Veggie

One midnite I'm lookin for somethin' as a late nite snack.So, I went to the kitchen and look up for snacks or chips all over the cabinet.Later I opened the fridge.What the heck happened..There are vegetables all over the places.So I guessed where all this come from.Moreover there are some exotic vegetables I guessed which I never seen before.Among others are tomatoes,sawi,capsicum,chillis,mini cabbage,strawberry and many more..I'm stunned for a while..Why..my mom hardly cook and prepare veggie meals..Furthermore our family are not so veggie friendly..The first thing in the next morning I asked what's up with all the veggie..then I learned that a friend of my mom that resides in Cameron Highland come over to visit and all those veggie are her 'buah tangan'..Hmm..whatever..must take quite some time to finish all those veggies..