Monday, October 31, 2005

Pelita Cravings

Today me with a bunch of friends satisfy our cravings for Pelita Nasi Kandar succesfully..Before that we went shopping for Baju Raya at Ipoh Parade.I bought some cheap tee-shirt at Jusco for the sake of respecting the money that my dad give for Baju Raya purchase.Actually I don't bother much of Baju Raya thing cause I got a lot of tee-shirt already.As usual, the menu that we had is Nasi Puteh with ayam madu and cabbage.The feeling is sooo great that it can't be challenged by any other Nasi Kandar that I had before.Wish that they could open a premise in Shah Alam..If that happened Restoran Hakim would be dead meat then...Later we continue shopping since Epoy couldnt' find the right shirt for Raya and then we had supper at Nasi Kandar Nasmir..I had Murtabak Ayam which is so overwhelming and guess what, the sauce is mayonaiise..can u imagine that, Murtabak with mayonaiise..Ijam had Roti HongKong which is quite unique though, a hotdog bun with murtabak fillings alongside with telor mata and the chilli sauce plus mayonnaise..What a sumptuos meal...After that when everyone's full we go back.It was midnite already..On my way back we passed the pub and disco area and saw a bunch of cool cars just parking sesuka hati all over the streets..Among other Nissan Sykline R34,Toyota celica as well as Porsche Carrera GT2..I know that they have cool cars,but don't think that they can do whatever they like by parking like that..Wait lah till I get my Hummer..I crashed all of those cars..haha..