Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SEMESTER REVIEW

The semester will come to an end in merely 2 days from now, this semester there is not a single post that I made to the blog,Given the fact that the template is ruined I also do not have plenty of time to blog although this semester I actually brought up the computer to the rumah kongsi.So I decided to sum up the semester in one entry.

The subject

I took up 5 subject and all of them are theory.I got a lot assignment and presentation.My habit of doing work on the last minutes is becoming worse as this semester most of the assignment is finished within 5 to 6 hours before deadline.even worse we even late one day for one assignment of Internal Audit.On the presentation aspect,I'm glad that we had a lot of it because somehow it enhances up my courage to speak in the public.For Internal Audit class I had the lowest number of class member that is 10 person only and only 3 are males.So we are the minority in the class.Despite the minority issue,I actually enjoyed the class very much,we had trip to KLCC and the lecturer are very lenient in marking exam paper.For the first time in the Uni Days that I got 90 over 100 in the test.I wish if only she could mark my final exam paper.

The Rumah

We stayed at the old house in Section 7 despite the rumours that the landlord want us out this semester.The housemate increased by one person that is Fazli an old friend of Pidot.He is currently working with Projet as Internal Auditor.At the start of the semester an old friend of mine FAizal also known as PAk Aji stayed with us but he secured a place In Uitm Kelantan and hee moved out from the house.The environment is as usual messy but clean(hehe..).We also had some bodybuilding equipment this semster courtesy of Pidot,Awe and Fazli.I guessed this is the right time to shed some pounds and build some muscle but at the end of the day it's all hangat2 taik ayam.I barely touch the equipment.There is also one crisis happen during our stay in this house.Water crisis.Our water supply had been cut at one time because the bill is due for about 6 months.We also bought cooking peripherals for this semester with the intention to save some cost.