Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Laptop

Currently I'm doing a research on a laptop cause my little sister want to buy one.This time around I looked out for the branded one because I've had the experience of the clone ojne before to be exact Prestigio.It sucks big time..The buddget is not much around Rm3k something.The possible candidates are Acer Travelmate 2419Ncli and HP Compaq Evo.The specification of the two are same but the latter are expensive by Rm100.This two model are quite cheap because it does not came with the pre-installed OS.The one with Celeron processors are even cheap for about RM 2.5k.I'm thinkin of Centrino based considering that this is a one time investment..so spend some RM on the processor.Other features which includes Built in Wifi,Combo Drive,40gb hdd and 256 ddr2 ram.Somehow I figured out that there are moving trends happened here,everytime my sister got accepted to University they get a laptop except for me..Hmmm weird..