Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Old Rusty Nokia 5210

My old rusty handphone that fall to pieces yesterday still can be used with some hard push onto it.Thank God.By the way I must also get rid of this handphone in the near future before it suffers a more severe damage.I am thinking of buying the spankin' new Nokia 3660 and trade in this old Nokia 5210.The current market prices for Nokia 3660 is Rm 900.Maybe I'll wait for the price to reduce a little bit,perhaps Rm 700.
I was just back from Misya's house and get a lot of new videoclips.There is one video clips of Ayumi Hamasaki giving the dancing lesson for all the crowd during one of her concert that catch my eyes.The voice is so cute just like the one you always heard in any anime drama.I'm wondering whether that is just her voice or she's just made it up.However Ayumi is still a one damn cute girl..Kawaii desu ne..
Windows Xp running on my computer also keep crashing.During the boot process it cannot find the user profiles and keep logging on temporary profile so all my documents is lost.Luckily none of them is important.I have a lot of things to do before Raya and this is the set of priorities

1.Fill up and submit the application form to EY on Monday
2.Study for the Interview
3.Finish all the dvd's that are borrowed from Epoy
4.Shopping for office attire
5.Dispose off all the old books from High School(recycle...)
6.Format the Pc(if necessary..)
7.Re-invent the deco of my room(since I'll be home for about 6 months)