Sunday, November 21, 2004

Cheong and Company

Early in the morning went to Cik's house to send zahir back to his mom and then off to epoy's house and lepak there until 4...have lunch there...the food was great...Crab soup and Chillis Crab..Ijam also came to epoy's house..have a long chat about carriers,cars,women,games,movies,music,education and a lot more...

On the next day epoy will be off to UUM sintok to further studies..On the night I've been working to troubleshhot the laptop since suddenly it fails to recognize the battery...I tried to format it but the problem still occurs...according to the manual it asked to leave it for a few minutes before turn it on again...this laptop also is getting slower day by day with a lot of spyware and antivirus...I ve tried to installl the service pack2 but it fails since the copy is original one....

tomorrow I'll be back to Shah Alam to bring back the motorbike..Maybe I'll stay for a few days..furthermore it is confirmed that I'll be stuck in cheong and Co. office for the next 6 month for practical training..Unfortunately my application to the ernst and Young is rejected..Maybe My qualification is not good enough and not up to their expectation...Hopefully cheong and co will pay me some allowances or else I have to cut some expenditures that is already preplanned....