Sunday, November 14, 2004

Aidilfitri 2004

Aidilfitri come again and as for this years the event is very much the same as any other year except that this year my dad didn't go back to Kedah since he didn't have a Hari raya leave,so as the consequences I'll be the official driver for the holiday.we went to kampung at Bukit Gantang in the morning of Hari Raya and there are a lot of relatives been there.This year my auntie from kelang back to kampung with some of his children and grandchildren.

We leave to Kedah at 6 and arrived at 8.As for the night we didnt go anywhere because of tiredness.What I noticed is that there is a new home theater set in my auntie's house.It a Sony and I learned that the system is not sold here in Malaysia.My cousin get it courtesy of a friend whose working in a Sony factory.The set is kinda unique because it is wireless by using the infrared and sophisticated with a superb sound.He also managed to get various sony product that are not available in Malaysia market.Up to date he has a discman, 2 walkmans and other gadgets.