Sunday, August 01, 2004

I've been staying up tonight because on the next day I'm going to the Bundle Sect 13.Right now I'm in Ar's room utilising the internet connection that the Uitm provides.I've tried some downloads but most of them failed...maybe the server blocks them..but later I used the torrent and it succeeds but the connection still slow,maybe because this pc does not contribute to the torrent pool yet.Last Friday I went to the pc fair,thinking of buying a brand new thumb drive but I cancelled it since I'm not gonna utilize it for the time being.Just bought a cd wallet,a box of diskette and cdrs.Had a presentation for Titas on Friday.As usual,thanks to Abduh for suberb,interesting,funny presentation or otherwise the presentation gonna be damn boring.On thursday we watched back the public speaking which is recorded earlier during the BEL class.The session was a laugh-out-loud since most of them are fun and yet embarassing.The lecturer comment on my posture during the speech and the tone of the speech.Some of the classmates comments on my dressing..hmmmmm..from now on I should start polishing my communication and presentation skills.Next week is a test week and I didn't even prepared yet.Maybe Tomorrow.For the past few days I didn't have a mood for everything,classes,homeworks and many more..don't know why..maybe mood swingers or else I'm gonna need some time off and go vacation.