Tuesday, August 10, 2004

HOME SWEET HOME


Finally after a whole week of depression that mostly cause from the back-to-back test I'm home for good for a week.Nearly missed the bus in the morning and the slept all over the journey on the bus,I arrived in Ipoh at 11.30am,at first I'm thinking of absence of the Friday prayer but thank God i managed to perform it.Later that evening I have to fetch my sister at Uitm Seri Iskandar then send her friend to the bus station.After Maghrib then i sleep till morning.
Many would think that i'm a lazy but actually I am.Before all this event I've been staying for 36 hours.The reason is,I have 2 papers on thursday,then go to Sg wang to buy some stuff and later that night staying up at Ar's room because my bus in 7 in the morning.
At home nothing much changes happens except the pipe broke again...damn..On Saturday after sending MIsya to Bus station then I managed to go to LOKen..It's been a while since I used to visit loken...during those days when I was in Form 4 and Form 5 I regularly pay a visit to Loken to look for some stuff such as walkman,cds and secondhand stuff.I bought a belt and a jacket there.
Misya also did cancelled his plan to buy a new pc since his loan stop crediting money to his account.He also did not bring back his HDD this time.So no new stuff PULMIs...I don't what pulmis means...Misya used to call me Pulmis..
So this semester break is quite boring..I did'nt have much time to watch dvd since my sister also on semester break.Epoy did offer some titles including the dreamers,old skool,2 fast 2 furious and many more..Maybe some time later I'll go pay a visit to his house.
My sister's printer also broke and my mum did asked me to go fix it,but the warranty card does not have a chop of the dealer,so I'm suggesting that just buy a new printer because I heard that the cost of repairing a printer almost same as the cost buying a new one.Besides our one and only digicam is lost.My sister lost it during her vacation at Sitiawan.Ironically later few days a brochure came in saying that we can upgrade our Digicam by trade in and add-up Rm99 for a spanking new one 2.0 megapixel digicam.Guess that we don' have the luck this time.
As for my plan to buy a new shoes,I think that I'm gonna cancelled it since I sick and tired searching for the Adidas Stan smith vintage all over Klang Valley and Ipoh.Maybe I'll just stick to my All America Shoes.Besides, I did not wear shoes very much.Maybe I'll buy a pair of sandals instead.I also can save about Rm 250 plus..