Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sunburst KL

I heard that Incubus is coming down to Singapore and fortunately the management scheduled me to go Pasir Gudang on that week. What a nice coincidence.The admission is quite pricey = SGD 125 that translates into almost RM 300. Based on the feedback of my fellow colleague that had experience of watching concert there in Fort Canning Singapore, the venue is held in a open space, thus allows visitors watching from far aside for free.

So, i did plan with a buddy down there in JB to go there and watch it from outside lar..Some how a friend of mine in Ipoh pondered that Incubus is also coming down to Malaysia on 15th of March..As far as I know from the Incubus official site, Malaysia is not on the list of their tour.

Then, I just google it " Incubus Malaysia 2008" and here goes http://sunburstkl.com.my/v1/

YES.. they're coming to Malaysia and definitely I'm going..

So fellow Incubus' fans.get all your CDs and memorise the lyrics..