Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Genting Highlands Revisited

It's been exactly a year since last I visited Genting Highland.If last year I've gone with Areza,Mike and Awe this time I went with buddies from Ipoh.Since we want to do it traveller's style,thus we travelled from Ipoh by bus.

Ijam picked me up with his newly bought Waja and dropped me at Epoy's house.There I have my lunch and after Zohor we board a bus from Taman Jati.It was the three of us.Me, Epoy and Ijam.Boarding a city bus is kinda give me a deja vu since it's been ages that I last board a city bus.The bus stopped at Old Bus Station yet we have to board another bus to the newly build Medan Gopeng Bus Station.

Luckily as we arrived at the Bus terminal there is a bus which is about to depart and without wasting any time we board the bus.The bus fare from Ipoh to KL had hiked from RM11.30 to RM 14.By the way we took a 3 seater bus.

We arrived at the Hentian Puduraya at about 6pm.Wothout further due we proceed to the Commuter Station at Railway station.We stopped at Subang Jaya terminal and tehn Ar picked us up.Later that night we've done nothing except chatting and eating and sleeping..