Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Heat is On

Today the bosses treat us and all the staff to lunch.For the Chinese staff they ate together at the restaurant and for the malays they gave us the money to eat.We decided to go with KFc and ate at the office.After the lunch again they opened a table and this time the deal is much more higher.Before that a client came and gave all the staff an angpow before they start gambling..The bosses asked me to join them..but I got excused by saying that I didn't know how to play 'em.Then the boss released me and the other co-worker early.

In other updates nowadays the weather is quite hot.Every night I ended up woke up in the middle of the night sweating.So I am planning to get an affordable 1HP air-conditioner in my next paycheck.It seems like I have to cancel the plan to buy the Xbox this April...I did survey the electrical shop nearby and the cheapest around is Mistral for RM800.The guy at the shop said that the model sold like "goreng pisang panas".They ordered 100 units before Chinese New Year and it is sold out including the display set.On the day that I came to the shop they have installed 22 units that day.

A little bit about work.I have settled auditing the Hardware shop and now I moved on a Tepung Beras mill.This time it is darn hard.They print the ledger by months,the invoice,voucher is everywhere.According to the staff the accountant also is so hard to deal with since he is old old man and still use conventional method.Besides they also have construct own factory,so it is darn hard to do verification of assets.I have to go through all the invoices for the construction.